Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THING #7b

I was reading the blog on Michael Jackson and all the drama that is associated with the death of a public figure. It's sad to know that even in death, there is so much uncertainty for his children. One has to wonder what he was thinking if he would nominate Diana Ross to serve as the guardian of his children if Katherine could not serve as their guardian. His estate is said to be worth more than $500,000,000. I guess I'm in such "Tech" overload that I decided to read on the lighter side. This has been a sad week with the death of Michael and Farrah.


1 comment:

  1. I have also been consumed with the Michael Jackson/Farrah Fawcett stuff going on. It's just all so sad (although I was pretty impressed with Ryan O'Neal in the whole Farrah story).

    ReplyDelete