Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SUMMARY

What a great learning adventure this has been. I never realized how much is changing in technology. Wow, am I glad my grandkids are going to be a product of the 21st century and the truth is technology will change over and over and over. It is changing at such a rapid pace that I'm amazed how each of the instructors can stay up on these changes. I guess it's true when it is said that change is inevitable. Thank you for allowing me to get out of my comfort zone and self-pace my way to the finish line . The one area of this session that was frustrating for me was the "SANDBOX". (man have sandboxes changed from my day of Sand in a Box)... I know Google Reader will be a valuable asset to me as well as Google Docs and DELICIOUS the bookmarking tool is going to me my New best friend. I can truly understand the frustration of teachers knowing that the format of teaching must change to meet the needs of our students and it is apparent that technology is our Future. Thank you for taking me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment