Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THING #18

I could get lost in this assignment. Your searches are unlimited on this application. For my job related video, I found the following Steve Jobs MacWorld 2008 instructional YouTube on Keynotes and there are a series of these tutorial You Tubes. Dr. Henrie is wanting us to move from Powerpoint to Keynotes since the presentations are crisper and brighter and graphics are eye catchers. However, I am having a hard time finding instruction on this and this YouTube seems to fit my need perfectly. I enjoy scrapbooking and find that this seems to help me be a little creative when doing presentations for work so I bookmarked this YouTube on scrapbooking. I have really not taken time to scroll around in You Tube until this assignment and now see why my grandchildren can spend hours on this site. The choices or limitless. However, for my fun or nostalgic site anytime Simon can be at a loss for words it is worth capturing, so I picked the Britain's has Talent with Susan Boyle. I think I could become addicted to surfing You Tube.

1 comment:

  1. YouTube can definitely be addicting. I have spent countless hours searching for "stuff" on it. Great resource just time consuming.

    ReplyDelete