Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THING #17

Podcasts is an interesting concept. Who would have thought that we would return to the days when sitting around the radio and listening to weekly shows would return on an individual basis. I listened to Grammar Girl and enjoyed it and could see where teacher's could use this in their classroom setting. I loved The Dragon Page Podcasts and the fact that it is a discussion type of podcast regarding education and school issues. For my job, podcasts would have to be more job related. However, I found several podcasts that I have subscribed to through Itunes. I subscribed to the CNBC Radio Highlights as well as the TVs the Girl Girl. The first I subscribed to to keep me updated on what's happening in our country since I have a hard time finding time to tune intthat I am excited about is Storynomy which is story books for kids. I plan on getting my grandchildren interested in listening and then recapping the story to see what they comprehended.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing Storynomy with us. I clicked on your link just to check it out, and Mekinna (our 6 year old) got upset when I navigated away from the page.

    ReplyDelete