Thursday, July 2, 2009

THING #15

I don't ever remember this Sandbox playing being as stressful. This was probably one of hardest aspects to grasp and I know I will be doing a lot of reteaching in this area. I spent many hours trying to figure out some of the formatting, being a secretary, I like to use tabs and I did not see that that was an option beside just the bullet format and when I inserted my photo it came it too large and ran off the page and was having a difficult time find the edit prompt. I also encountered a few problems when I droped in nd incorporating other aspects and widgets. I have truly done the bare minimum on this but have worked longer in the Sandbox. I know this is something that I will be working to try to perfect moving around in - I will conquer the "SANDBOX WIKI." This truly is out of my comfort zone. I am planning on doing my own wikispace and continue this "lifelong learning experience."

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel alone! I felt the same way- and I view myself as somewhat of a "computer" person! I just didn't like it very much but I, too, have vowed to conquer the sandbox!

    ReplyDelete