Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THING #20

My mind is racing... I can really visualize where this application will be a great tool for my office. I am already using the Google Docs with the Superintendent and Assistant Superintendents to gather information into the Staff Meeting Agenda each month. The first few months, some of the individuals would prefer calling instead of going into google docs and inserting their agenda items, but after a few months, we are all trained and it is a great tool. The only think I do not like about it is the fact that it does not hold formatting regarding tabs and if it does, please share. I also did a spreadsheet for my husband's family and sent to a contact at each household and they inserted their relative information, i.e., demographics as well as birthdates and email addresses for other siblings. This is a great resourve for the entire family. I can see so much networking that will save time between individual departments that we try to gather. One important form is the telephone and contact list that personnel does. My brain is in overtime now.

No comments:

Post a Comment