Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THING #12

This is FOCUSED PLAY for me. I am loving all of the sites and can see where I can really let my creative side flow throuw. The Blabberize is going to be one of my favorite toys for the computer. Watch out "PEEPS" I can really spice up some presentations.. The other application I can find myself utilizing both at work and at "play" is Picnik and Wordle is going to proof to be very helpful in some of my presentations. After exploring PollDaddy I can visualize where it might be useful in some areas of our organization, but my mind is in overload and this one will require more than focused play for me. I am so excited to experience these applications for work as well as home. Who knows I might be able to teach my grandchildren something on the computer. Won't they be impressed that their Nonnie is learning technology too!

No comments:

Post a Comment