Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THING #13

Well, I know know that delicious doesn't mean a dessert. Glad I got that cleared up. Now on to business, I am trying to get accustomed to the aspect of tagging; visually, I can see where it will be very beneficial. I have been in the habit of filing my bookmarks into category folders, so this is just fine tuning and will give me a little more flexibility with searches and finding different sites. The sites I have bookmarked are the state websites, i.e., TRS, TASB, UIL, TEA, and several MISD sites along with some tutorial sites for computer technology resources. While searching through I found an interesting site for iphones which I bookmarked as well. And like a kid in school, I didn't read the entire directions before I took the bull by the horns and got in the ring.. and I exported my bookmarks from one of my computers. I am very excited to know that I will know have access to my sites at other computers, this was always a frustration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment