Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THING #19

I can see where teachers would be extremely excited about this application and to see how an entire class could interact and express their thoughts. It is amazing to see all the different technology how it is used to stimulate all children. Since I am not in a classroom sometimes I was a little hesitant with all the technology my grandchildren are exposed to because I felt they need to learn the way we learned and not depend on a gadget.. However, now that I am into so many of the different aspects of what our students are experiencing I can see that this is a new way to motivate and to reach all students. Man, I wish I could be a student now but in a younger body since their minds just pick up on all of this. I can see where voicethread can be used to teach higher level thinking skills and to help students who have a hard time writing down their thoughts to be able to verbally express those thoughts. Here is a site that I found regarding intersting ways to use wordle, voicethread, and ninento DS in the classroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment