Tuesday, June 30, 2009

THING #6

Wow--- what a window of knowledge to receiving and archiving information. I can see where networking and compiling varied perspectives of opinions on certain issues is going global. However, I am a little overwhelmed and overloaded on all that I am learning. I am trying to process what information is critical for my job performance. Since my job indirectly affects classroom learning and so much of this information is geared int hat direction, I am trying to rethink to my position. I have chosen to follow several legislative websites in order to stay informed on changes that will affect the areas of my job responsibilities. Also, as with anyone, I am also following several family blogsites and a daily devotional website to jump start my day in the right direction. I am seeing where the teachers of MISD can greatly benefit from the support and networking by using the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment