Monday, June 29, 2009

THING #2
Man oh man, I thought I knew what was going on in the classrooms, how things have changed. Even though I work in administration and understand the "tech talk" regarding promethean boards and wikis, and kindles and elmos.. I had no idea of the impact into the classroom and teaching. All I can think of is the days I watched STAR TREK and thought how cool this would all be if we could have all that technology..and look where we are in the 21st century. I only hope my mind can keep up with all these technology and we don't loose all that personal touch. I say this as I'm sitting in my bedroom looking at my lonely record player and I'm thinking how proud we were when we upgraded to a 4 discs cd player and now there are ipods to take the disc players place.. Oh my I am aging as I am learning. This might not be too good on my health!

No comments:

Post a Comment